Fall is the best time to have aeration and seeding in Whitehouse Station. These services will rejuvenate your grass after a hot, dry summer, and help maintain a healthy lawn. Having a healthy lawn in the fall means that it will have a better chance of surviving the winter, and the grass will be ready to grow in the spring!
Give Your Lawn A Breath Of Fresh Air
Aeration and seeding in Whitehouse Station will help fill in brown patches, promote new growth, and loosen up the soil that has grown compacted under the hot summer sun. Here’s how it works:
- Aeration removes thousands of small plugs of soil across your yard.
- These holes, or aerations, allow nutrients, water, air, and fertilizer easy access to your lawn’s roots.
- Allowing roots access to nutrients will let them grow deeper in the fall.
- The deeper the roots grow in the fall, the healthier your grass will be in the spring.
- Healthy roots means a thick, vibrant lawn all season long!
Overseeding Makes Your Lawn Vibrant
Aeration will give your lawn some breathing room to help it recover from summer, but overseeding will fill in bare patches and will revive your lawn with fresh green grass. Our expert technicians use a 99.9% weed-free seed, so you can rest assured that you’ll get the best results possible - a beautiful, healthy lawn. Aeration and overseeding in Whitehouse Station is the best way to improve the health of your lawn this fall.