Lawn Tech is a locally owned lawn care company in New Jersey that is passionate about being involved in the local community. This year, we are proud to announce our first annual college scholarship fund. The scholarship is offered to graduating New Jersey high school seniors and current college students interested in pursuing a career in environmental engineering, plant sciences, environmental sciences, green technology, and other related fields. This one time $1000 scholarship is being offered to students for the 2017 fall semester.
The scholarship will be awarded based on academic excellence, plus a desire and interest in pursuing a career in one of the related fields mentioned above. The scholarship will be paid directly to the winning candidate with the expectation that the funds will be used towards tuition and board.
Who Can Apply:
In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be a graduating senior or current college student interested in environmental engineering, plant sciences, environmental sciences, green technology, and related fields.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must be a New Jersey resident.
How to Apply:
- Complete the application form
- Write a personal statement of 350-500 words describing the career path you plan to seek along with your passion for your field.
- Include 2-3 letters of recommendation from faculty or teachers
- Include an official transcript from your New Jersey high school (through the end of the fall semester of your senior year) or college clearly showing a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
Apply online or mail these documents in a single large envelope to:
254 Little York Pattenburg Rd.
Milford, NJ 08848
Deadline to Apply:
Our deadline to apply was April 30th and we will no longer be accepting applicants. We reviewed all of the applications and would like to thank everyone who applied. After careful consideration, we are happy to announce the winner of this year’s scholarship is Elizabeth Blankley!